We met Joanna here in Copenhagen at our office. A few years back she took over Drop Coffee from its original founders and today she is a Co-owner and Operational Manager. It's an inspiring story about entrepreneurship, ambition, and competitions. Joanna has been very successful in both the Swedish and the World Roasting Championship and is currently preparing for another World Roasting Championship later this year.
In this Episode, we talk about:
- How she took over Drop Coffee
- The World Roasting Competition
- The importance of remaining true to your beliefs
- The "taste of Drop Coffee"
- How it is to run a Coffee Shop and a Roastery
- Future plans
- Where is the Coffee industry going?
Links, learn more about Joanna: