Colin Harmon, founder of 3fe
We met Colin in Dublin, Ireland, actually Colin came to pick us up at the airport followed by a Coffee Shop sightseeing in the city and then a tour of his Coffee Roastery. You don't have to spend a lot of time with Colin to understand that the man is a genius. Not just because of 3fe or the fact that he is now also an author of a successful book - which is impressive in its own right -, but because how he keeps on growing as a person, his ability to learn, improve and elevate his company is a reflection of him.
He has done a fantastic journey from banker to entrepreneur and author in a very short time and has a lot more to offer. We are very excited to see what comes next for Colin and 3fe. We know from experience that whatever it might be, it is going to be good.
In this Episode, we talk about:
- Competing in Coffee
- Why he started working with Coffee
- How he started 3fe
- Why he decided to start a Coffee Roastery
- The importance of perspective
- His new book, "What I know about running coffee shops"
- "De-colin-izing", taking Colin out of 3fe
- The future of the Coffee industry
Links, learn more about Colin: